13. 6. Brno - AEUP Conference
(Re-)Shaping University Presses and Institutional Publishing
Profiles – Challenges – Benefits
Chair: AEUP board
- What are the benefits for individual researchers as well as scholarly community at large in publishing their research with institutional presses or academic library publishing services?
- When is publishing with prestigious commercial publishers the most suitable choice?
- How can institutional presses meet scholarly needs best?
The cooperation between Graz University Press and Springer – an early account (Elisabeth Stadler (Graz University Press) & Francesca Bonadei (Springer))
- Margo Bargheer, chair of the AEUP board
- Lucie Galcanová, specialist at the Office for Population Studies, Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University
- Milos Bartak, editor-in-chief of Czech Polar Reports, professor at the Department of Experimental Biology, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University
- Hana Lipovská, instructor at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University